Are you a Middle or High School Athlete?
Then this is the perfect program for you! You don’t have to miss camp this year just to stay sharp for your sport.
You can now have the best of both worlds through High School Hopefuls! This innovative program is for middle and high school athletes who want to come to camp, but who still need to maintain their sports-specific training regimens while there.
Unique program features include:
- Brand new fitness center facility packed with over $70,000 worth of newly acquired equipment
- Individualized workouts with highly qualified Instructor Specialists
- Individually tailored training regimens administered by personal trainers (the details of which can be prescribed by you in advance, if desired)
- Up to 40 minutes of resistance training (alternatively, whatever other sort of training you prescribe will be conducted instead, if preferred)
- Up to 40 minutes of cardio/calisthenics training
- Once your workout is completed, you have the daily option of doing whatever other Ozark activity you want during the final morning activity timeslot (such as Breakaway or 9-square or our You Decide class or any other available activity you want that day)
- Rest Period sports-specific training with your sport’s Instructor Specialist
- Up to 60 minutes of individualized sports practice three times a week