Camp Ozark's F.I.T. Scholarship Fund provides deserving children with an opportunity to attend Incomparable Camp Ozark that would otherwise not be able to do so.
- Boys or girls ages 8-17 that are able to demonstrate financial need and meet required qualifications are eligible to apply for a Camp Ozark scholarship
- Scholarships may cover part or all of the regular Camp Ozark tuition. A F.I.T. Scholarship does not include transportation to and from Camp, personal expenses while at Camp, and a mandatory $20 insurance fee.
Scholarships are only awarded for the following session based on availability:
- Session H: August 6 - August 12
In order to apply for a F.I.T. Scholarship, you must complete the online application below and must provide each of the following documents:
- Completion of one of the two listed Camper Qualifications, i.e., Community Service or Community Involvement forms Click here to print Camper Qualification Form
- Copies of the last two years' Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040, first page only)
- Personal letter from parent or legal guardian expressing financial need and reason for F.I.T. Scholarship request
Forward all documents:
- By Mail:
F.I.T. Scholarship Committee
155 Camp Ozark Drive
Mt. Ida, AR 71957
- By Fax: 870-867-4344
- By Email: [email protected]
In order to be considered for a F.I.T. Scholarship, all forms must be on file in the Camp Ozark office no later than April 15, 2017.
All applicants will be notified via email of all Scholarship Committee decisions, typically before July 1 of the award year.
Upon receipt of a scholarship, all recipients will be required to submit additional camper paperwork in order to attend Camp Ozark.
Camp Ozark reserves the right to withdraw any scholarship following review by Camp Ozark Staff of all additional submitted documents.
***Incomplete applications will not be considered.***
If you are a returning Camp Ozark family, you may use your existing My Ozark account. Otherwise, you will need to create a My Ozark account to fill out the application.