AS CAMP OZARK’S ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE GROWS, WE ARE CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR NEW WAYS TO CONNECT WITH THE CAMP OZARK FAMILY. OUR SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS HAVE THE UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY THEIR VARIOUS CREATIVE TALENTS TO SHARE THE INCOMPARABLE CAMP OZARK EXPERIENCE WITH CAMPERS, FAMILIES, AND STAFF MEMBERS.
The primary responsibility of a Social Media Intern is to work with our media directors to create professional content that can be displayed on Camp Ozark’s various social media accounts. Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting photographs and videos from various aspects of the Camp Ozark Program
- Using media software, such as Photoshop and Adobe Premiere, to create content
- Working with our media supervisors to generate content for Camp Ozark’s various social media accounts
- Assisting with other marketing-focused media projects
A Camp Ozark Social Media Intern can expect to develop skills in the areas of marketing, social media content production, social media plan development and implementation, and project management. Furthermore, the Social Media Intern will gain valuable experience working in an environment that demands attention to detail and high-level production. Camp Ozark offers internship credit for a variety of majors.
Experience and/or skills in the following areas are necessary for the Social Media Intern position at Camp Ozark:
- Basic photography and/or videography skills
- Business/Organization social media account management
- Media design and production (Photoshop/Adobe Premiere)
- Knowledge of social media apps, channels, programs
The Social Media Internship position at Camp Ozark is crucial to the experience not only of our campers, but of our families, staff, and alumni. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain real life media and marketing experience while working in a kid-oriented, Christian environment. The hours are long and the work is challenging, but the job is very fun and rewarding! If you have any questions or would like additional information about the Social Media Internship position, please email us at [email protected]